2490 Kalakaua Avenue
Honolulu, HI 96815
Aaron holds a B.A. in Linguistics from Brigham Young University, an M.A. in Linguistics from University of Hawai‘i at Mānoa, and is currently working on a Ph.D. in Linguistics at the University of Hawai‘i at Mānoa with an emphasis on Lang uage Documentation and Conservation, specifically on Rapa Nui (Easter Island).
In addition to his academic background, Aaron is also:
- A proven businessman: Aaron has significant experience in: Creating and Managing Small Businesses, Launching Retail Storefronts, High Level Sales and Negotiations, Sales & Sales Management, Corporate Training, Recruiting and Organizational Development
- A professional educator: Aaron has taught for several years at the both the university and premiere college preparatory levels
- A veteran water polo coach and athlete: Aaron, a former All American Athlete, has coached Youth, High School, Collegiate (NCAA), National Team and Olympic Athletes over the years
- A Global Citizen: Aaron spent several years living in Guatemala and Bolivia, and has traveled and performed research throughout Latin America, as well as Rapa Nui, Wales and here in Hawai‘i
- His current research interests include the promotion of heritage language literacy, endangered languages and the impact of colonization on heritage languages.
In his spare time he enjoys playing water polo, free diving, body surfing, and pretty much any other activity in or on the water.