2490 Kalakaua Ave
Honolulu, HI 96815
Ray K. Tsuchiyama
Topic: What I Learned At Google That Are Important Lessons for Hawaii
CEO at Tsuchiyama & Associates
• Award-winning bi-lingual professional, highly-experienced in Silicon Valley, Japan, Asia-Pacific.
• Operations and Leadership background with Universities, Corporations, Foundations, Start-ups, Federal U.S. Government.
• Expertise in Strategy, Recruiting/Leadership, Diversity and Inclusion, Public-Private Partnerships, Planning, Management, Relationship-Building, Partnering, Fund-Raising, Program Development and Advancement, Leading-Edge Technologies, Sales, Marketing and Global Accounts.
• Outstanding record of achievement in contract negotiations and fund-raising.
• Hands-on, strategic, flexible, multi-cultural executive who believes that leadership is built with examples and mentoring to develop leaders. Independent consultant to manager of group geographically-distributed in six-plus countries.
• As Core Team Key Member/P & L responsibilities: Group Revenues from zero to $110M in 6 years.
• Branding For Over 4 Billion Consumer Mobile Devices Shipped with Embedded Software Product.
• Alliance, Channel and Direct Sales.
• Leadership of teams to achieve sales and projects completion.
• Thought Leader published in Forbes, New York Times, and Japan Times. Invited speaker to Microsoft and other industry conferences in Vienna, London, Shanghai, New Delhi, Sydney and Istanbul. Spoke to faculty and students at Stanford University, UC Berkeley, University of Southern California, University of Hawaii Shidler College of Business, Tokyo Institute of Technology, and Waseda University. Mentor to students at Ivy League universities from Hawaii public schools and Global MBA candidates at the University of Hawaii.
• Launched Offices in Tokyo, Beijing, Hong Kong, New Delhi, Bangalore, Sao Paulo, and Singapore.